Designed with both the individual and institution in mind, the University Membership Program provides affordable access to the Museum, public programs, special exhibitions, and educational resources that enrich student learning, enhance course goals, and provide professional development.
University Member Benefits
- Free general admission with a valid university ID
- Discounts on gallery tours led by our Museum Teachers
- Free self-guided gallery visits
- Free tickets to select public programs, including Third Thursdays and lectures
- $10 off the Individual and Friend levels of membership for faculty and staff
- Complimentary participation in the Museum Pass Program for the university’s library
- 15% off rental events held at the Museum
- Recognition of support in the Museum's Annual Report
Free admission and discounted tickets are available only in-person when a valid university ID is presented.
Participating Schools and Institutions
- American Graphics Institute***
- Berklee College of Music**
- Boston College*
- Boston University*
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Emerson College*
- Emmanuel College
- Harvard University*
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New England Conservatory
- Olin College of Engineering
- SMFA at Tufts University*
- Simmons College
- Wellesley College
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Wheelock College
* Benefits apply to current students only
**Benefits apply to faculty and staff only
***Benefits apply to current Certificate Program students, faculty, and staff only.
School Group Visits
Visiting with 10 or more students? One-hour tours for university groups are designed for close looking, while also exploring the history of the Museum. Member University groups also get free admission for an accompanying faculty member.
Learn more about other discounts for visitors.