General admission for children 17 years and under is always free
You are invited to experience a deeper connection to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum by joining the Friends of Fenway Court Patron Program.
Become a Friends of Fenway Court Patron
The Friends of Fenway Court Patron Program is a dynamic group of supporters who share Isabella Gardner’s imaginative spirit and commitment to the arts, while providing vital annual support for the Museum’s mission.
All patrons enjoy a greater level of access to the Museum, including:
Invitations to Extraordinary Events
- Exclusive exhibition previews, receptions, and signature events throughout the year
- Behind-the-scenes learning opportunities with curators and Museum staff
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for the Museum's annual gala
Special Opportunities to Share the Museum with Friends and Family
- Two membership cards, each admitting up to four adults (children under 18 are free)
- Opportunity to book a private, docent-led tour for up to four people
- Reduced-price concert tickets and free admission to lectures
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 1,000 art museums nationwide
- Complimentary individual-level gift membership
- 10% discount at Gift at the Gardner and Café G
A Personalized Experience
- Personalized assistance with questions or special requests by calling the Patron line: 617-264-6045
- Assistance with booking timed entry tickets or reserving a table at Café G
- Reserved seating at concerts
If you are looking for opportunities to personally connect with and support the arts—both historical and contemporary—while satisfying your sense of adventure and intellectual curiosity, it would be our pleasure to welcome you to this vibrant community of the Museum’s most loyal and valued supporters.
*For tax purposes: this is the estimated fair market value of benefits. Patrons who waive all non-incidental benefits, or who recommend a gift through a donor-advised fund, will be invited to pay a separate ticket price for the events they attend that contain a fair market value so that their contribution may remain fully tax-deductible.