Ticket Prices (includes Museum admission)
Adults / $27
Seniors / $24
Members / $17
Students / $12
Children (7-17) / $12
How to Purchase Tickets
- Online, by clicking the "Get Tickets" button in each concert's entry in the calendar*;
- In person at the Admission Desk, Wednesday-Monday, 11am-5pm, and Thursday until 9pm;
- By calling the Box Office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10am-4pm*.
*Handling charges apply to these orders.
- Seating in Calderwood Hall is general admission within each seating area (performance level, first balcony, second balcony, and third balcony).
- Please call the Box Office at 617 278 5156 to request accessible or wheelchair seating.
- The second and third balconies of Calderwood Hall can be accessed using a lift, after taking the main elevator to the fourth floor.
- Seating begins 45 minutes before performance time.
- Tickets purchased by phone within 14 days of the concert will be held at the door.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made.
- Programs are subject to change.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request.
- Children under 7 are not admitted to concerts.