Introducing a new way for audiences and musicians to connect. Curated by Shea Rose and Simone Scazzocchio, the series will feature pop, rock, and hip-hop artists performing in our sonic cube, Calderwood Hall. Click below to learn about each performance.
- September 24: KING and Dave Mackay
- October 22: Yuna and Women of the World
- November 19: Liz Longley and Matthew Rosewood
- February 25: Will Dailey and Kara Hesse
- March 31: Goapele and Nemes
The lead sponsor of RISE is The Abrams Foundation. The series is also generously supported by Hal and Jodi Hess and Valentine Talland and Nagesh Mahanthappa. The Gardner Museum receives operating support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council, which receives support from the State of Massachusetts and the National Endowment for the Arts. Media Sponsor: Improper Bostonian.