Third Thursdays: Dog Days of Summer
Thursday, August 17, 5:30 PM
Tickets $5-$15 | Purchase online or at 617 278 5156Get tickets
Chase away the hottest days of summer at the Museum and share in Gardner’s love of dogs with canine-inspired gallery activities and art-making in our studio. Featuring music by Improper Bostonian's 2017 "Best of Boston" winner Julie Rhodes.
Cash bar around the Courtyard. Café G open for snacks, dinner, and drinks.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Third Thursdays are very popular events, and often sell out. Purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee entrance.*
- Online, by clicking the GET TICKETS button above**
- By calling the box office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10 am-4 pm**
- In person: Visit the Museum and purchase at the door, Wednesday-Monday, 11 am-4:30 pm
Tickets are required and include Museum admission. Once advance tickets have sold out, a limited number of tickets will be available for walk-up purchase on the day of the event beginning at 5 pm. We recommend coming early if you do not have a ticket reserved.
*Students of member universities must present their ID in person to access their free ticket. Advance tickets are encouraged.
**Handling charges apply to these orders.
A few suggestions for the evening:
- Plan ahead! Please leave large bags at home.
- Keep it intimate! Due to the nature of the collection and the high attendance, we cannot accommodate groups of 10 or more at Third Thursdays.
Studio activities are generously sponsored by Linda N. Cabot and Ed Anderson. The Museum also receives support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council, which receives support from the State of Massachusetts and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Media Sponsor: Boston Magazine