Stir: A Far Cry with
Phyllis Chen, toy piano
Thursday, April 17, 7:00 PM
Tickets: $5-$15 | Purchase online or at 617 278 5156Get tickets
The Gardner Museum's resident chamber orchestra
"Scenes from Childhood"
• Ives, The Unanswered Question
• Mendelssohn, String Sinfonia No. 1 in C Major
• Phyllis Chen, New Work for Toy Piano and Strings (world premiere)
• Mozart arr. AFC, 12 Variations on Twinkle, Twinkle, k. 265
• Ingram Marshall, Evensongs
LISTEN | Discover A Far Cry in the Museum's online music library.
TICKETING | Includes Museum admission
Adults / $15
Seniors / $12
Students / $5
Members / Free
Children ages 7-17 / Free
(Children under 7 not admitted)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
• Online: Click the GET TICKETS button above*
• By phone: Call the box office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10 am-4 pm*
• In person: Visit the Museum and purchase at the door
*Handling charges apply to these orders.
Image: Phyllis Chen, Kimono Photography.
Fidelity Investments® is a premier sponsor of Music at the Gardner. Thursday evening concerts are made possible by the Barbara Lee Program Fund. The Gardner Museum receives operating support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council. Promotional Support provided by WGBH.