Sunday Concert Series:
A Far Cry with Helen Callus
Sunday, February 2, 1:30 PM
The Gardner Museum's resident chamber orchestra
"The King's Feast"
• CPE Bach, Sinfonia in B-flat, Wq. 182, no. 2
• JS Bach, Viola Concerto in E-flat
• Hindemith, Trauermusik for Viola and Strings
• Elgar, Introduction and Allegro
• Purcell, Suite from King Arthur
LISTEN | Discover A Far Cry in the Museum's online music library.
TICKETING | Includes Museum admission
Adults / $27
Seniors / $24
Members / $17
Students / $12
Children ages 7-17 / $12
(Children under 7 not admitted)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
• Online: Click the GET TICKETS button above*
• By phone: Call the box office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10 am-4 pm*
• In person: Visit the Museum and purchase at the door
*Handling charges apply to these orders.
The Gardner Museum receives operating support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council. Promotional Support provided by WGBH.