Sunday Concert Series: A Far Cry
Sunday, December 8, 1:30 PM
Tickets: $12-$27 | Purchase online or at 617 278 5156Get tickets
The Gardner Museum's resident chamber orchestra
• Ives, Largo and Scherzo from A Set of Three Short Pieces
• Gershwin, Lullaby
• Nielsen, world premiere of a new work written for AFC
• Zhurbin, Vjola Suite
• Dvořák, String Quintet, Op. 97
LISTEN | Discover A Far Cry in the Museum's online music library.
TICKETING | Includes museum admission
Adults / $27
Seniors / $24
Members / $17
Students / $12
Children ages 7-17 / $12
(Children under 7 not admitted)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
• Online: Click the GET TICKETS button above*
• By phone: Call the Box Office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10 am-4 pm*
• In person: Visit the Museum and purchase at the door
*Handling charges apply to these orders.
This concert is sponsored in part by Hemenway & Barnes LLP. The Gardner Museum receives operating support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council. Promotional Support provided by WGBH.