A Far Cry
Sunday, May 12, 1:30 PM
This concert was rescheduled from Sunday, February 10, 2013, due to inclement weather. Please contact the box office at 617 278 5156 to have your ticket reassigned, or to request a refund. We apologize for the inconvenience. There are tickets available. Please call the Box Office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10am-4pm.
The Gardner Museum's resident chamber orchestra
- Shostakovich: Two Pieces for String Octet
- Multiple: Variations on an Elizabethan Theme
- Boccherini: Night Music of the Streets of Madrid
- Hearne: Law of Mosaics
LISTEN | Discover A Far Cry in the Museum's online music library.
TICKETING | Includes museum admission
Adults / $27
Seniors / $24
Members / $17
Students / $12
Children ages 7-17 / $12
(Children under 7 not admitted)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- By phone: Call the Box Office at 617 278 5156, Wednesday-Monday, 10am-4pm*
- In person: Visit the Museum and purchase at the door
*Handling charges apply to these orders.
Fidelity Investments® is a premier sponsor of Music at the Gardner. Thursday evening concerts are made possible in part the Barbara Lee Program Fund. The Museum receives operating support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council. The piano is dedicated as the Alex d’Arberloff Steinway. Promotional support provided by WGBH.